Bless my son! He has restored the photos and our journey has been preserved. I'm so grateful! We will leave this blog as is. It's off to book making for this one.
Now that our wonderful summer is over, school schedule returns, only one child at home, perhaps I'll get to updating more frequently. Please visit ferrinsgalore.blogspot.com
By the way... what are you thoughts about going private with blogs? I have very mixed feelings....I'd love your input :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
If I went private many of my relatives wouldn't read and they are part of the reason I blog. I do have a couple of private blogs for different reasons. One is a group blog that we all just feel comfortable sharing on and not having to worry about the general public's response to our less than perfect lives.
I forgot to say YAY!!! for the restoring of the blog! That is a nice feeling.
金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室 , 金瓶梅聊天室
Post a Comment