I have had some requests for an update on my mom....here it is.
She has one more chemo treatment to go.
Her body has responded beautifly.
She looks great, feels "good enough" most days.
She feels this has been a great blessing in her life,
time to evaluate, time to learn, to grow.
Thank you for caring about my Mum :)
She has one more chemo treatment to go.
Her body has responded beautifly.
She looks great, feels "good enough" most days.
She feels this has been a great blessing in her life,
time to evaluate, time to learn, to grow.
Thank you for caring about my Mum :)
3 comments:
Hooray for updates on your blog! I always enjoy your photos and messages. Love you, Ferrins.
Jenni :)
I'm behind on your blog! So glad your mom is responding to treatment and is using difficult moments to conquer life. Good for her!
How is Grandma doing now? Also, I think we need a post featuring Coconut. =)
Love you all!
Post a Comment