Monday, October 05, 2009

Happy Birthday Lane!

September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday to the love of my life,
the best thing that ever happened to me.
He completes me.
He adores me.
He pampers me.
I love this man!


I knew Lane was going to be working incredibly long hours on his birthday.
I gave Claire $20 and told her to buy as many balloons as she could
and take them to her dad.
(It's wonderful to have his office so close to Provo High!)

So, 27 balloons later, she and a bunch of our "other kids"
showed up and sang happy birthday.
He felt so celebrated, so loved.



It's a good thing he can take the top off!







 




THEN
Collin had the time of his life.
He held all the strings and bounced the balloons around him -
held them up - and laughed and laughed....

and then did it again

Remember that the next time you need to entertain a toddler!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kristel said...

What do you know?! Bishop Ferrin and I share the same birthday!! Love the balloon idea!