
In our family we have what we call "other mothers." My kids have a lot of them. Sometimes I am 'the other mother.' Being a mother of any kind is an honor. Stephanie Meredith is one of Claire's, they have a neat relationship. She was her Achievement Day leader and when they moved to New York Claire was very sad. Stephanie, however, takes great care to keep in touch. When Claire was 12 she flew out to visit and had a blast. Merediths have since moved to Georgia and I'm confident it won't be long before Claire has a plane ticket! Her relationship with Stephanie's kids is just as important.

Andy has Down's syndrome, he and Claire have a special bond.

Kate is a bundle of fun and this summer we got to meet Lilly Jane

during their visit to Utah. Thanks Steph, for being a wonderful "other mother!"
1 comment:
Thanks so much!! I feel so blessed to be one of Claire's "other mothers." She is an amazing girl! I just discovered how to follow links to other blogs. I know I'm a little slow. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment