Of the greatest kind! As I review the pictures taken this summer I feel an incredible gratitude for the life I am living.
After the Ferrin reunion, we buried my dearest friend, Wendy, after a rough battle with breast cancer. Lane and Claire sang at her funeral and Stephen and Thomas were pall bearers. I confess, I feel a bit jealous that she's with Amelia and rid of her diseased body.
Claire visited the trail of our ancestors at Martin's Cove with our Stake Youth Conference. Abbie turned ten! Thomas moved into his apartment at BYU. Claire and I spent a week at Girl's Camp. We had a visit from Pitchers :-) We took lots of walks, got lots of llama kisses (the things I do for Lucy!) We welcomed two new babies into our family. Henry Pratt is Will's fourth son. Hannah Louie is Amy's second daughter. A glorious 4th-of-July at Emily's house in Smithfield. (Sorry, no pictures...we also lost two hard drives!) Thomas was ordained an Elder. Thomas and his roommate Zach, stayed with us for ten days between semesters. Jodie and Angie spent the (same) week with us while they attended Education Week at BYU. (How many people can you fit in your house?!?) We spent a week camping near Bear Lake, with my parents! We gained a daughter...and a parrot, more on that in another blog. We squeezed in a few swimming trips at my parents pool. And all too soon, school started and the routine changes. Abbie's in fifth grade, Claire's a sophomore and Jordan's a senior. A blessed whirlwind it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment