Denise, we're so excited to have Thomas in the area. Hopefully he won't be in the Virginia Beach area during the summer, since we'll be in Utah. Hope loves her Mickey Mouse socks and hair barrettes. She wouldn't take them off for quite some time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
8 comments:
He does indeed look handsome.
yea! he looks so happy! good for him!!!
Oh, what a proud, amazing moment for your family! He looks so handsome and so happy...the Thomas I remember from 5th grade! He will be wonderful!
he looks so excited. he will be a great missionary. we are so excited for him!
Denise, we're so excited to have Thomas in the area. Hopefully he won't be in the Virginia Beach area during the summer, since we'll be in Utah.
Hope loves her Mickey Mouse socks and hair barrettes. She wouldn't take them off for quite some time. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Love, Josh
yuck..... i never want jude to leave, ever! good luck.
I love that picture. I foresee great things happening! Love your family.
great pic!
Post a Comment