Saturday, March 14, 2009

Clogging at Thanksgiving Point


Abbie had her first clogging competition last weekend and on Monday her group performed for a missionary reunion celebrating St. Patrick's Day...perfect costumes! These aren't great photos but they certainly convey the enthusiasm and energy of the event. We're so pleased with the opportunities for Abbie to perform, learn, work hard, achieve, etc. I could watch her clog for hours! I've always been fascinated with the sport and to see my beautiful daughter doing it so well is just plain fun!

As with any sport, there is an entire lingo just for cloggers. We're getting more acquainted, slowly but surely. Abbie simply loves clogging and is getting quite muscular. She never ceases to amaze me! She learned a lot,
we better understand the lingo,
and we can't wait for the Clogging Spectacular in St. George the end of March!

4 comments:

Mom of 7 said...

How fun. I wish we could have seen it.

Emily said...

Sounds like lots of fun! I clogged when I was little, and I loved it!

Elizabeth said...

Yay for updates! Your chicks are absolutely adorable! Do you have any videos of Abbie's performances? I have to admit I don't think I've ever actually witnessed someone clogging, I would love to see her!
Love to all!

Melanie said...

That looks like sooooo much fun! Go Abbie!