We got to bring "the girls" to our Christmas party...they make everything so much more fun!
Lucy decided she needed to don a Santa hat before we loaded into the van.
Lucy decided she needed to don a Santa hat before we loaded into the van.
Thomas and Jubal entertaining the group while waiting for
the man in red to appear...
the man in red to appear...
I think mostly because the goody bags
looked good enough to endure the "visit"
My kids have never been Santa fans.
looked good enough to endure the "visit"
My kids have never been Santa fans.

6 comments:
That looked like loads of fun! Congratulations on getting Steven married! I hope things ran smoothly. Did you get to spend any time with them?
That was a fun night! One of the higlights was when Thomas and his friend were performing. The Grinch song was awesome! I can't wait to hear all about the wedding!
I did do it just for the candy. "Santa" at our ward party is always the same person.
Please say hi to Sis. Dupaix for us. I think of her every time the kids get out H's trumpet. He can't play it much now because of his braces. Ouch!
Abby comments on your blog? That cracks me up.
We got your note, that was so nice of you to send. Thank you. No worries, all is well. We are definitely still friends ;)
Fun pictures. I loved the entertainment. Such a talented family. We didn't stay for Santa. My kids aren't that big on it either and I am glad not to have to wait in the line.
Post a Comment