The first day of school is always a little traumatic for me. I'm never ready. I think I would be about mid-October, maybe. However, this year was softened with my overwhelming joy at Abbie's independence. She didn't even want me to take her to school the first day. It's wonderful to have her anxiety so under control that she can explore her adventures fully. She has a wonderful teacher, Mr. Jeppesen. She has a lunch buddy, a boy with downs syndrome and she helps with the special needs class during the day as well. She has a great talent with those children and loves spending time with them each day. Go Abbie!
Claire also has a good schedule this year and loves her choir classes...more to come on that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Garrett has enjoyed having a bus buddy and friend being at a new school. We've enjoyed see her a little more, even though now she catches the bus at a different spot now.
She looks angelic. I'm glad she is confident and ready for school and what a gift to enjoy those special children. I love it!
Post a Comment