Sunday, June 08, 2008

Busy May...and that's not all!

Happy 18th Birthday to Jordan! She's more than excited to graduate from High School next week. Her comments on turning 18? "Now I can be killed by lethal injection, the electric chair or beheaded. Jordie, really! In other words, she's a legal adult.

Abbie's final performance for the year. she absolutely loves clogging and we love the company she clogs with! I have a feeling we'll be doing this for a long time. FYI, she looks small next to some of these gals...doesn't she? She's the second oldest in the class and that girl is her same size. Those other girls, taller genes than Abigail for sure!

If this doesn't make you smile, tsk, tsk, tsk. I know I say this a lot, but these two little girls are the light of my life! There are huge blessings that come with having your siblings so spread out. Here are two of them. Lucy and Hannah are becoming little friends. Hannah is getting old enough to play and not just get in the way....though she still does lots of that too. It delights me when they're having fun together...even if it's in the kitchen sink having a clean up after lunch. Lucky me.


My grown up girls. This is a terrible photo but I want to tantalize you. As soon as we get the video on I'll let you know. This is their end of year voice recital. It's wow and then some! I love these girls and am SO proud of their accomplishments this year. Words cannot express how they've grown in all areas of their lives. I feel honored to be their mother!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: